Thursday, May 23, 2013

I've noticed that people from all walks of life and all ages seem to use a vast variety of electronic gadgets with ease.  They walk & text, walk & talk.  They carry on conversations while simultaneously sliding their fingers over screens of teeny tiny computer-like gadgets.  I can't figure out how to blog.  I'm surprised I've gotten this far.  Now I need help.  Wonder what the dog is doing?  She's probably too busy to help me.  I'll go ask her and get back to this later.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on entering the blogosphere in style! You're off to a marvelous start. If you'll check the comment I left after your comment on my Iris McGee post, you can read my very post, which pales in comparison to yours, and then one from a few months later after I got my blogging wings in better shape.

    ReplyDelete